To enable us to operate in a safe manner for staff and customers weve set out our guidelines below for attending the studio.
We will be carrying out cleaning of all hot spots throughout the studio to provide a safe enviroment for our customers.
We will routinely update this page so please check back before your session.
It is important that everyone attending reads and follows the guidelines listed below.
- Do not attend a session if you feel unwell or have any covid-19 symptons.
when you arrive
- Do not enter the studio before the start time of your booking, you may wait in the car park outside if you arrive early.
- Upon arrival you should use the supplied hand sanitiser, and continue to sanitise your hands throughout your session.
- adhere to the 2m social distancing rules
- speak to a member of staff before heading straight into a room.
While you're here
- Maintain safe social distancing
- Do not enter other rehearsal rooms than the one you're booked in for
- Give way to people carrying equipment in the corridor
- Place any used cables in the box in reception for cleaning
when you leave
- Ensure youre packed up and out of the room before the end time of your session
- all rubbish must be placed in the bin provided
- return any borrowed cables